Major Advertisers Pull Ads from Rumble over Russell Brand Allegations

SHARE
TWEET
Major Advertisers Pull Ads from Rumble over Russell Brand Allegations

Major advertisers, including Burger King, Asos, and HelloFresh, have pulled their advertising budgets from Rumble following the allegations of sexual assault against comedian Russell Brand.

The brands pulled their adverts from the platform, where Brand has amassed a following of 1.4m,

News Movement reported that Burger King said it had paused advertising with the platform, while Asos said it had manually removed its ads from Rumble.

Meanwhile, other big brands, including Apple and Amazon Music, continue to hold space on their site, the Daily Mail reports.

Russell Brand is also being attacked on all fronts, but mainly against his ability to make money as after the recent spate of advertisers pulled on the plug on Rumble.

As the Daily Fetched reported earlier this year, video-sharing giant YouTube has demonetized Russell Brand’s videos on his channel following sexual assault allegations against the comedian.

“We have suspended monetization on Russell Brand’s channel for violating our creator responsibility policy,” the platform announced Tuesday.

“If a creator’s off-platform behavior harms our users, employees or ecosystem, we take action to protect the community.”

YouTube said it suspended Brand’s channel from the YouTube Partner Program “following serious allegations against the creator. This action means the channel is no longer able to monetize on YouTube.”

Russell Brand’s YouTube channel currently has 6.6 million followers.

Brand faces accusations from four women of rape, sexual assault and emotional abuse.

According to a joint investigation by newspapers The Sunday Times, The Times, and TV show Dispatches, women alleged Brand sexually assaulted them between 2006 and 2013

Brand has denied the allegations, saying in a video posted on Friday on X, formerly Twitter, that his relationships have been “always consensual.

Watch

Earlier this week, the UK parliament asked Rumble why they have not demonetized the comedian’s channel.

Watch

British Member of Parliament, Dame Caroline Dinenage, wrote to Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski asking whether he would suspend monetization of Brand’s account, noting that Brand had posted his pre-emptive message regarding the allegations.

The following line from the letter is pretty chilling:

“While we recognise that Rumble is not the creator of the content published by Mr Brand, we are concerned that he may be able to profit from his content on the platform.”

The government appears to be trying to prevent Brand from having the ability to pay for attorneys for his defense.

Rumble published their reply on Twitter/X, reminding Dame Dinenage that they are not in the United Kingdom and do things a little differently in the United States.

Meanwhile, London’s Metropolitan Police Service said it was investigating a report of an alleged sexual assault against Brand.

“We continue to encourage anyone who believes they may have been a victim of a sexual offence, no matter how long ago it was, to contact us,” the department said.

READ: YouTube Begins Removing Videos Featuring Sound Of Freedom Film Reviews

NOTICE: Our comment section is currently disabled due to malicious attacks preventing our readers being able to comment properly. We are in the process are implementing a new system which will be live soon! Sorry for any inconvenience!

SHARE
TWEET
Telegram
Email
Reddit
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Breaking

Trending

Major News Editor Tells Media to Bury Iconic Trump Photo: 'It's Dangerous'
Major News Editor Tells Media to Bury Iconic Trump Photo: 'It's Dangerous'
A photo editor at a major news outlet has called on the media to bury the historic photo of former President...
Dan Bongino Drops Bombshell with Stunning Revelation on Secret Service Failures Surrounding Tump Shooting Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino made a stunning revelation about security failures which led to former president Donald Trump coming within inches of being assassinated. During an appearance on Donald Trump Jr.'s podcast "Triggered," Bongino revealed that the rooftop from which the failed Trump assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks fired shots, was supposed to be covered by law enforcement personnel. Bongino revealed he was told this by an "unimpeachable source" who was knowledgeable about the situation. "That post, according to my source, that roof was supposed to be a police post. It was supposed to be someone there," he said. "They're now making up excuses, saying the pitch of the roof… my source says to me, no one knows why the post didn't show up," Bongino revealed. He added that Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle has been instructed by Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to "keep her mouth shut if she wants to remain in her post. Cheatle has refused to resign from her post following the aftermath of the assassination attempt. The Secret Service identified a high-profile security vulnerability in the building but failed to protect the rooftop. Moreover, security forces did not take notice of Crooks roughly 30 minutes before the shooting. One law enforcement asset even managed to snap a photo of the suspect, though he was not confronted. Cheatle attempted to explain why the rooftop wasn't covered. "That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof," the Secret Service director said in a statement to ABC News. "And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside." "They're not putting that out there. But if you get those site post logs and those police instructions and it was a post on there and they didn't show up and no one checked, someone could have got your dad killed," Bongino said. "Within millimeters." Bongino said he would be revealing more details on his podcast. ""You're telling me the best technology you have was deployed and you missed a shooter 130 yards? Say it was 200 yards," Bongino told Fox News. The Secret Service CS team, Pete, the counter-sniper team? And I'm not sure those two guys are Secret Service. We have to remember that we don't always, when we go to New York sometimes with high-level protectees we'll use NYPD ESU counter-sniper. So I'm not really sure." "Either way, they'd still be briefed in. The question we have to ask is, if that's the best technology we have, and we had a CS team up there with a shooter that, you know, we're trained out to a thousand yards in the Secret Service with the counter-sniper team. How did they miss someone at most, you know, one-fifth of the way there? It doesn't make any sense."
Dan Bongino Drops Bombshell with Stunning Revelation on Secret Service Failures Surrounding Trump Shooting
Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino made a stunning revelation about security failures which led...
Live CNN Report Interrupted by Man Wearing 'Where's Jeffrey Epstein Client List' Shirt
Live CNN Report Interrupted by Man Wearing 'Where's Jeffrey Epstein Client List' Shirt
A CNN reporter inside the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was interrupted by...
MTG Demolishes Smug British Reporter from The Times: 'You're DONE!'
MTG Demolishes Smug British Reporter from The Times: 'You're DONE!'
Conservative firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) unleashed on a British reporter from The Times...
Critical Secret Service Resources Diverted to Jill Biden's Event, Away from Trump's Rally
Critical Secret Service Resources Diverted to Jill Biden's Event, Away from Trump's Rally - Report
Following the news that President Donald Trump was literally millimeters away from being assassinated...
Jen Psaki's Response to Trump Assassination Attempt: 'I'm Scared for Journalists'
Jen Psaki's Response to Trump Assassination Attempt: 'I'm Scared for Journalists'
Former Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki responded to the assassination attempt on former president Donald...
TDS Sufferer Mark Hamill Instantly Destroyed on X after Criticizing Size of Trump's Ear Bandage
TDS Sufferer Mark Hamill Instantly Destroyed on X after Criticizing Size of Trump's Ear Bandage
Star Wars actor Mark Hamill was immediately roasted on X after criticizing former President Donald Trump‘s...
Joe Biden: Obama Asked Me to Be Vice President in 2020
Joe Biden: Obama Asked Me to Be His Running Mate in 2020
President Joe Biden became confused during another interview this week, claiming that former President...
MSNBC's Joy Reid Goes FULL Tin Foil Hat, Suggests Trump's Assassination Attempt Was 'Staged'
MSNBC's Joy Reid Goes FULL Tin Foil Hat, Suggests Trump's Assassination Attempt Was 'Staged'
Whackjob Joy Reid floated an unhinged conspiracy theory surrounding the assassination attempt on former...
ABC's George Stephanopoulos Claims Trump's 'Violent Rhetoric' Caused Assassination Attempt
ABC's George Stephanopoulos Claims Trump's 'Violent Rhetoric' Caused Assassination Attempt
ABC News veteran anchor George Stephanopoulos made a nonsensical claim that Former President Donald Trump...
0
What are your thoughts? Click to commentx
()
x

JOIN THE FIGHT!

SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE BREAKING NEWSLETTER STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX! 

We don’t spam! Read our Privacy Policy for more info.