An unearthed photo of a CNN and AP photographer being kissed on the cheek from the head of the Hamas terror group has been leaked.
Free Beacon writer Noah Pollak and Honest Reporting shared the shocking photo.
More: Here is Hassan Eslaiah, an @AP and @CNN contributor, taking a selfie while being kissed by Yahya Sinwar, the head of Hamas in Gaza and architect of the 10/7 slaughter. https://t.co/V1J5cfUpCS pic.twitter.com/SrFQ4cUdzw— Noah Pollak (@NoahPollak) November 8, 2023
The photo shows CNN photographer Hassan Eslaiah receiving a smooch from Gaza Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar.
Sinwar helped orchestrate the horrific attacks on Israel, which resulted in over 1,000 dead and over 200 held hostage in Gaza.
A quick search for Eslaiah’s name on the AP website shows he has taken dozens of photos in Gaza on behalf of the outlet.
Eslaiah was reportedly on the ground in Gaza when the attacks took place on October 7.
CNN used the photos through the AP show.
Notably, the AP held an office in Gaza, which was targeted in an Israeli airstrike in 2021, according to The Daily Caller.
Here's CNN "journalist" Hassan Eslaiah during the Oct. 7th Hamas massacre in Israel. He was part of it, running Hamas info ops. pic.twitter.com/agLJQYhjqw— FJ (@Natsecjeff) November 8, 2023
Israeli officials claimed Jamas occupied floors of the building; however, the AP claimed they had no knowledge of Hamas being in the same building, the New York Post reported.
Israel’s recent strikes against Gaza in response to the October 7 attacks have sparked massive backlash from the media.
Several leftist media outlets falsely reported that Israel targeted a hospital in Gaza.
Other outlets also reported the heavily-disputed Palestinian death toll, which Hamas provided.
Last month, The New York Times admitted it “relied too heavily on claims by Hamas” in its recent report blaming Israel for the Gaza hospital attack.
The Times released a statement on Monday, five days after running its headline, which read: “Israeli Strike Kills Hundreds in Hospital, Palestinians Say.”
“The Times’s initial accounts attributed the claim of Israeli responsibility to Palestinian officials and noted that the Israeli military said it was investigating the blast,” the editors’ note said.
“However, the early versions of the coverage — and the prominence it received in a headline, news alert, and social media channels — relied too heavily on claims by Hamas, and did not make clear that those claims could not immediately be verified.”
According to the original NYT report, 500 people were killed in the Israel attack.
A picture of the wrecked building was also included in the report.
However, it was later found that it wasn’t the Al-Ahli Hospital in the picture.